9.28.2017

Super Cute Paper Piecing ~ Butterfly Cross-Body Bag

Today I am sharing the fourth project in my book "Super Cute Paper Piecing"

I love to make useful items with my paper pieced blocks and I think this project fits the bill!
It is a perfect size bag and can be carried cross body which makes it incredibly versatile.

For the paper pieced butterfly - I used a tiny gingham for the border around the wings and a couple of my favorite Japanese fabrics for the wings.  The butterfly body is a tiny grey dot fabric.


Yesterday I received an advanced copy of the book.  I can't begin to tell 
you how excited I am.  It really is a dream come true!

The Martingale team did such a fabulous job.

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forwards to your book, I have done a few of your patterns before (the dressform, the sewing machine and one of your vintage dress). I am glad it will be release before Christmas so that I can put it on my list! The butterfly bag is as usual beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!