7.01.2017

Bella Skill Builder ~ Courthouse Steps




Happy July to you!
Summer is in full swing here in the Pacific Northwest and I am loving it.

It is the 1st of July and time to share my latest block in the Bella Skill Builder Sew Along hosted by the Fat Quarter Shop.  Click on the link for the free pattern and all the Sew Along details.



This month I am sharing my Courthouse Steps blocks which is a variation of the Log Cabin Block.
I love this block!  It is fairly quick to sew together and this handy little ruler makes the process even easier!

Be sure to tag your pics on Instagram with the hashtag #BellaSkillBuilder



My quilt is coming together and I am loving it!

Be sure to check out all the sewists in this fun Sew Along


Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. I much prefer courthouse steps to log cabin this looks lovely keep telling myself I must treat myself to the ruler to make my accuracy better as i do find I can go out of shape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!