6.09.2017

Macaroon Pouch in Improv Fabric by Amy!



Amy of During Quiet Time and I have been friends for years.
We first met when we joined the online paper piecing quilting bee - Cocorico.

It has been so much fun watching her career grow.  She designs patterns and has authored two lovely books for Lucky Spool.  She is so incredibly talented!  

Fabric Designer is her latest accomplishment and I had the pleasure of working with her beautiful new fabric line - "Improv" by Benartex Fabrics.

The colors are gorgeous and the prints are fresh and modern.


I just had to make a Macaroon Pouch - in the Cinnamon color way which I think is my favorite.  

Improv is available in July and you can see the entire, gorgeous, fabric line [HERE]
You can also find a beautiful free quilt pattern Amy designed on the Benartex site!

Happy Sewing
xo
Charise
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this pouch! I definitely need one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charise, thank you so much for making this pouch! It means so much to me. I love your pattern and it showcases the little bows fabric so nicely! I'm grateful for the Cocorico Bee because I met so many wonderful people like you and Melinda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!