2.06.2017

Splendid Notions Pouch featured in Homespun Magazine

Hello and Happy Monday.

I designed my Splendid Notions Pouch for the Splendid Sampler Sew Along
and you can find it featured in Homespun Magazines January issue.


The Splendid Sampler is a year long sew along with free blocks by 100 designers.

Homespun magazine asked if they could feature the project in their January 2017 issue.  
Of course I said yes!  


Homespun magazine has adorable projects to sew, quilt, embroider, knit, crochet, and appliqué.



The Splendid Sampler book will be released next month.  You can pre-order your copy [HERE].

The individual block patterns are free until the book is released and you can find them [HERE]



You can find my Splendid Notions Pouch [HERE]

We are currently experiencing a snow day here in Seattle!
We rarely get snow in the city so this has been a treat.  And of course my boys are thrilled to have a day off school!

Happy Sewing

xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Charise for being part of the Splendid Sampler challenge. I learned sew much. My biggest NEW learning experience was paper piecing...now I love the accuracy of it. Also thanks for the giveaway and including the Pouch pattern for a bonus SS project...it is on my to do after the SS challenge list...lol! It will be purrfect to hold my small project tools. judieharron@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!