11.17.2015

Handmade Gifts ~ "SKETCH" book


With the Holidays right around the corner I thought it would be fun to share some
of my favorite gifts to make. 

Over the next few weeks I will be sharing tutorials and patterns if you want to do a little
holiday gift sewing for your friends and loved ones.

This week I will share gifts for the little and big artists in your life.

This Sketch Book has a paper pieced pencil design on the front.
  
This is the "girly" version but it would be fabulous in Boy colors too.  

Include some Moleskin sketch book refills and some fun pencils for a fun gift.
I tied whimsical twill tape around pretty Orla Kiely Pencils to add a nice little touch.


The back has a pocket for pencils and pens. 
 I designed this because I was always forgetting to include pens or pencils in my purse!  
Now you will always have them handy!


It also has a twill tape book mark to help keep your place.

You can find the tutorial and pattern on the Sew Mama Sew blog [HERE]

I will tag all post with "Hand Made Gifts" if you want to search on the blog.

Enjoy!

xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. I just finished making one as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it! Thanks so much for the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!