7.14.2015

The Modern Hexagon Handbag - a New Pattern!


I am so happy to announce a new handbag pattern that I designed ~ The Modern Hexagon Handbag!
You can find the pattern as a PDF download [HERE]

The design is a hexagon created with Six triangles, stitched in such a way that you will get a perfect
point in the middle!  I love the wooden handles and the fussy cut motifs.
The purse is a beginner pattern for sewists with some sewing experience.

The pattern comes in two sizes - the Small Handbag is a perfect smaller handbag  -  which fits all your essentials including an iPad mini.
The Large Handbag is a shopper size - perfect for sewing and knitting projects or shopping.
I actually like a big purse for my everyday purse : )


The Apple Fabric is from Cotton + Steel.  You can find it at PinkCastleFabrics.com [HERE]
The text print is a Kei Japanese fabric from Sew Me A Song on Etsy [HERE]

I purchased the text print in every color way.  It is such a versatile print!


This version uses a print from Melody Miller by Kokka called "Ruby Star Vinyl" which you can find at Sew Me a Song [HERE]


The handbag has a side gusset for extra roominess and a nice shape
as well as an inside pocket.


This version uses the same text print in a gorgeous mustard yellow with a Pear Print from
Cosmo Textiles in the pattern, “Scandinavian Woods”.

Have a lovely day!
xo
Charise





5 comments:

  1. Oooh....love this hexie bag.....'tis so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love everything about it and it would be so fun in many different fabrics! Really nice design work...I hope to try this one. (in case you didn't know...the link for the PDF pattern took me to your Etsy page but the pattern wasn't listed. I will check back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..!! This is beautiful hexagon bag with wonderful design, I liked it. I can’t believe you made it but it is amazing and great. Keep it up good work. I am looking forward to you. Thanks for share with us wonderful bag.The dressmaking paper is exclusive that is use in dress and bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love PP and your patterns are delightful thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve the bag Charise and got to have the handle, where did it come from, Thanks! XXOO Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!