5.24.2015

Apple and Pear ~ Free Paper Piecing Patterns!


I created this Paper Pieced Apple and Pear hot pad design for a Sew Mama Sew Binding tutorial. You can find the tutorial on the Sew Mama Sew website [HERE]

The Apple and Pear are an easy to sew paper pieced pattern - you can find the pattern [HERE].


The fabrics I used are from a new collection from RJR fabrics - "Pie Making Day" by Brenda Ratliff.
The collection will be available in July.
It is a lovely, retro inspired line with cute florals and geometric prints.

The apple and pear would also be cute on a tote bag, fabric basket ~ the possibilities are endless : )

If you would like to make the round potholders, you can find the tutorial [HERE]

Happy Sewing!

xo
Charise

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the free patterns and tutorial on the pot holders. Foundation piecing is still a whole new world for me, but the apple and pear pattern is just too pretty to pass up. I might just try my hand at it sooner than I thought. Thank you for the push :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. such pretty fabrics too

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Thnk you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! Thnk you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just darling! Will try them soon ; )
    Your small worl quilt is coming along nicely too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherise. I've tried a couple of times to download these darling patterns. I don't have Dropbox. Is there another way I can get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the patterns: I love the apple and pear!! :-) And now I have to have the Pie Making Day fabric!! It looks so rich and vibrant! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charise, thanks for such fun templates and a very well done tutorial. I've linked up my blog post to your page here.
    https://piecemakerquilts.wordpress.com/2015/12/04/an-apple-a-day/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!