3.07.2014

" In the Kitchen " ~ Grandmother's Apron




I'm almost on track this year adding new patterns to my shop!  Yesterday I finished my newest pattern for my "In the Kitchen" series  ~ Grandmother's Apron.  It is actually inspired by a sketch I drew for an actual apron I designed for the "Unofficial Downton Abbey Sews" for Stitch Magazine!  The issue will be available in June : )

I used some of my favorite yellow and red fabrics.  The yellow floral is a Connecting threads print and the fun apple print on the pockets is from Riley Blake.  



You can find Grandmother's Apron in my Etsy and Craftsy shops : )



I think I need to turn all my "in the Kitchen" blocks into a quilt!

Have a lovely evening!
xo
Charise

9 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable! You have a lot of talent Charise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute block! Very pretty!!!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your patterns and the fabrics you use. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! And yes, I think it is time to sew some of these blocks together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you have outdone yourself! This is so adorable! I'm glad to see you're getting "back to business".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely apron ~ tho ~ I think my Grandma would have filled it out quite a lot! She did love to cook, made the best cherry cobbler and always wore an apron! I hadn't thought of that in a long time ~ thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these patterns. When is the last two blocks for the Vintage Block QAL going to be posted?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable!!! I think you need to turn them into a quilt wall hanging for the kitchen or keep them in mini quilts that you can hang in your kitchen! They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!