12.12.2013

Christmas Sewing ~ Bow Clutch ~ Stitch Gifts 2014



The latest issue of Stitch magazine ~ Stitch Gifts 2014 ~ has been on the news stands for a few weeks.  It is a great issue with some wonderful projects for gift making.
I am excited to have two different projects in the issue!  


My vintage bow clutch is a perfect easy gift to make for a friend or family member.  Inspired by the glamorous 1950’s, this stylish clutch has a self fabric bow. 




The clutch measures 7” tall x 11” wide.
The zipper pull is made from 3/8” ribbon adorned with embroidered flower trim.

                                   I made this one with a favorite japanese fabric print.

                            I've listed the samples in my Etsy shop!  Perfect for gift giving!

I use my proto type sample to hold my mini I-pad.  So....you can also use it as an i-pad holder as well as a stylish clutch!

xo Charise



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!