4.07.2013

Sunday Stash

 
It is rainy and cold in Seattle after having 70 degree weather here last weekend!  I'm inside working on projects- one of which is a fun and easy to make garment for Sew News!  It will be in their winter issue 2013 and I can't wait to share it with you! 
I did make a little time to do some shopping at Sew Me a Song.  Becca has some fun new fabrics in the shop.  I love this FQ set from Atelier Akiko by Lecien.  Can't have too many Paris themed fabrics!
 
After searching for my sunglasses last weekend I realized I need to make an eyeglass case.
Added to my to do list!!!
Love this eyeglass print from Riley Blake.
 
 
 
And of couse I can never have enough text prints.
Love this one - Antique receipts from Studio E.
 
  Have a lovely Sunday!
xo
Charise

1 comment:

  1. those Paris prints make me happy... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!