2.11.2013

Monday Stash

I got the cutest fabrics from Sew Me a Song - I just had to share : )

I love a good text fabric!  There are some wonderful images and text for fussy cutting!

The top fabric is:Seed Catalog in Cream and Black from Sewing Seeds by J. Wecker Frisch
The bottom fabric is: Quilting News from Sewing and Knitting Novelties for Timeless Treasures



Love all these prints!  Left to right:
1 & 2 - Ledger in Multi and Ivory from Architextures by Carolyn Friedlander
3 - Handwriting Paper in White by Sugarpixie
4 - Tone on tone small dots from Riley Blake in Aqua
5 - Via Airmail Stripe in Ivory from Airmail 1930's by Clothworks (LOVE!)


And these lovelies will become a gathered clutch!!!

Dot - Tone on Tone Small dot in Red from Riley Blake
Sewing Print  - Sewing from the Live Life Collection for Yuwa of Japan

xo
Charise

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty fabrics. I don't have many text prints, but I use the ones I have a lot, so I should get more, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the airmail stripes and stamps. After not finding a good (free shipping, at least) coupon on-line, I am exercising extreme patience and waiting to see if I see it at SewExpo at the end of the month in Puyallup. Usually Pacific Fabrics has something up their sleeve in the deal department.

    Can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabric 's are fabulous, must check out sew me song I just adore them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabrics! you know I had to order me some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!