1.20.2013

Vintage Sundress

I have realized I like designing paper pieced 2-dimensional dresses as much as the real thing!
I had so much fun designing this Vintage Sundress for Tamiko in the Cocorico Bee!
 

 
This will be a pattern very soon - I'm working on a few more styles to go with this one!
Think 50's clothing boutique : )
 
 
On a completely different note, I was so excited to get this email in my inbox!
Sorry for the crummy photo  - it was a saved screen shot so the resolution is not great.
Three of my projects from Stitch Magazine are on there!   I'll be doing a "Stitch Week" with some info and additional pictures of the projects as well as a magazine give - away.  Stay tuned!
 
xo
Charise

15 comments:

  1. Sweet dress! Love the fabric choices!

    Congratulations on being included in Stitch! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute, Charise! Tamiko will love it! And Congrats on Stitch. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE that dress it is just gorgeous malorgeous! Also congrats on Stitch you SO deserve everything because you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so Sweet. I might have to do some paper piecing again and try some of your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress paper piece. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cute...can't wait to see the pattern. Congrats on Stitch! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress and can hardly wait for the pattern! It looks so fun to make! Congratulations on your Stitch publication and being featured in their promotion! Looking forward to your Stitch Week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the dress is lovely ~ I'd wear it!
    I just got the recent copy of Stitch and was excited to see your
    patterns in there! Love the bag especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful. I want that dress to grow up to my size! It would be so cute for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I've been on your blog for so long that I cannot remember how I got here, but am eternally grateful to have landed here! Your paper piecing is AWESOME...already downloaded anything you have for free and plan to purchase all of your patterns. I love paper piecing!!!! You have helped me discover the vintage in me, lol! The Design Studio caught my eye and from there...three hours later and still here! Did I say your blog is awesome! It's AWESOME!!!!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your work. It is magical. I just realized that I hadn't officially become a follower, so I took care of that today. Thank you for sharing all your talent and creativity with us! -Derrith

    ReplyDelete
  12. did you ever publish this pattern? its adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!